Last updated on: Wednesday 18th March 2020
At Itineris, we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service and business as usual during the outbreak. We want to reassure you that we have a thorough business continuity plan which in the event the availability of any of our locations are impacted will be enacted. Our business continuity plan takes many factors into consideration including how we serve customers. We have also tested our continuity plans to ensure business continuity while maintaining security and quality compliance.
To reassure you that we are well-positioned to manage any disruption, we can confirm the following arrangements are already in place.
- Our team is set up to work remotely – it’s been our business model for several years.
- Our core team can access customer files and relevant systems remotely via our secure VPN network.
- We have ensured that every member of our team can work from home or an alternative location, with access to relevant software, mobile phones and WiFi to enable interaction.
- Our team members take their laptops home every day, so they are ready to work remotely at short notice.
- We are reviewing all travel and meeting attendance over coming weeks to assess any potential risk, and arranging alternative contact via telephone conference / Microsoft Teams where possible.
If you have any specific concerns about service continuity or how our arrangements fit with your own contingency plans, please let us know.
We will be monitoring the situation and will advise you ASAP of any changes to the above.