We have an exciting opportunity for a Web Developer to join us in our Copdock office, near Ipswich.
As a Web Developer, you will need to be a creative, dynamic and self-starting person who is ready to lead the development across all platforms and digital products and deliver the strategic technology direction of existing and new websites. You would hold responsibility for:
- The development and enhancement of new and existing websites
- Developing new features and functionality for websites
- Ensuring our clients’ websites are well structured and organised
- Developing, testing and implementing new functionality
- Day-to-day source code maintenance
- Building a better user experience for website visitors. Including curation and personalisation of content relating to user profiles
- Ensuring adequate responsive design, user experience and coding standards are in place
- Always be looking for ways to drive more traffic, engagement and conversions
- Working with the digital team to contribute development work towards the future direction of our clients’ digital strategies
- Experience with the WordPress CMS
- Working knowledge of MySQL / phpMyAdmin
- Preferred knowledge of Trellis, Bedrock and Sage
- Ability to work well in a multi-disciplinary team with mixed levels of technical knowledge
- Can manage own time and workload with minimal supervision
- Can explain technical information in an accessible way
- Can demonstrate troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Great countryside working environment in an open-plan converted barn, with excellent transport links to the A12 & A14 and plenty of parking
- The chance to work with a fast-growing agile agency with a fun but hardworking team
- Company nights out – mainly involving food – in London & Suffolk
- A progressive leadership team that encourages new ideas and career development
- Team building charity fundraising days, often involving a bit of physical activity!
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
We’re Itineris – a digital marketing agency designed to accelerate growth. Our team of digital change makers transform data into actionable insights and focus on the best opportunities to test, learn and grow.
Whether providing strategic advice or hands-on implementation, we combine creative ideas with a skilled and knowledgeable team to deliver them.
We’re committed to quality and continuous improvement, as such Itineris is Google Partner, HubSpot Partner, Microsoft Certified Partner, a member of the Amazon Web Services Partner Network and a Sitefinity Platinum Partner. We are also affiliated with the Direct Marketing Association, Recommended Agencies Register, the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing and the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
PLEASE NOTE: We are recruiting for this role in-house and do not accept unsolicited approaches from recruitment agencies.
Let’s go.Apply now
Openings come live all the time, so check back now and again
Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
As an account manager, you will own all aspects of the day-to-day running of client accounts, building strong relationships and ensuring that our campaigns are effective for clients and profitable for the agency.
As Search Lead you will develop integrated search marketing strategies for your clients, secure substantial and ongoing investment for search campaign activity from the leaders of those businesses, and brief / oversee delivery and performance.
Junior Digital Designer
We are growing the creative team and looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join us in Shoreditch, London.
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Designer to join our design team in our Ipswich office.
Senior Paid Media Specialist
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Paid Media Specialist to join our Biddable team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with 2-3 years of agency level experience.
Graduate SEO Specialist
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate SEO Specialist to join our SEO team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with a relevant degree (minimum 2.1 or equivalent) and a keen interest in SEO.
Graduate Paid Media Specialist
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Paid Media Specialist to join our Biddable team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with a relevant degree (minimum 2.1 or equivalent) and a keen interest in paid media marketing..
We are growing the creative team and looking for an experienced Digital Designer to join us in Shoreditch, London.