A little bit about you
- You have hands-on experience of a broad range of UX Design methodologies, with examples of previous work that you can show us.
- You are well versed in User Centered Design processes and comfortable leading on collaborative product discovery
- You can visualise experiences in a number of ways, from sketching to prototyping, journey mapping to story mapping. And you’re confident applying the best approach for the task at hand.
- You’re a strong communicator. A storyteller. You make the complex simple and know how to communicate effectively with multiple groups from business stakeholders to users.
- Your work is rooted in data. And you are competent at deriving actionable insights by connecting both quantitative and qualitative data.
- You have a genuine enthusiasm for tech and marketing design with a good awareness of innovation in tech.
- Finally, you are UX champion. You’re passionate about evangelising your craft across the business and experienced at educating, training and mentoring others to help the whole company mature.
- You love UI, design trends, Sketch, Abstract and more.
You will work within our team of designers and also have access to project managers, developers and stakeholders from across the business to collaboratively craft human-centered solutions to a variety of problems across multiple products and services.
Responsibilities and duties
- Devise elegant solutions, across web and mobile in both UI design and UX.
- Understand GA and other tracking tools in order to justify usability changes across all our clients.
- Facilitate workshops and design sprints both remotely and in-person.
- Plan, design and moderate usability tests, interviews, surveys, polls and more.
- Work with the design team to define UX outcomes, metrics and opportunities to improve outcomes for our client’s users.
- Work with our Insights team to gather data and derive key user insights that enable product teams to make more informed decisions.
Let’s go.Apply now
Openings come live all the time, so check back now and again
Senior Web Designer
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Web Designer to join our design team in our Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with both client and agency side experience.
Digital project manager
As a Digital Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the lifecycles of multiple new client projects, from the sign off to site launch and beyond. You will navigate an array of client relationships, project timelines, last minute changes, and launches. By collaborating with our technical and creative teams you’ll be delivering high quality and efficient implementations to our valued clients.
Campaign Designer / Senior Campaign Designer
We are recruiting an experienced designer to work on the assets required for our clients’ digital marketing campaigns, including display and paid social advertising creatives, landing pages, and in some cases email templates and other assets.
Tracking Specialist / Senior Tracking Specialist
We are recruiting a measurement and insight specialist with experience in web analytics, media tracking and marketing technology, audits and quality assurance.
As Biddable Director you will lead the department, working on retained, ad-hoc and consulting projects whilst taking full ownership of the commercial success and growth of the team.
As Account Director you will be responsible for the strategic direction of client projects and campaigns. You will build strong relationships with clients and grow the commercial value of accounts by ensuring that we exceed performance targets and deliver on time, in budget and to an exceptionally high standard.