Senior Web Designer
- Passion. You’ll be passionate about design.
- Process. You’ll need to be able to show us your process from start to delivery.
- Design. Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and anything design related.
- Journey. Understand the importance of a user’s journey across a business lifecycle.
- Accessibility. A thorough understanding of accessibility across the web.
- Engagement. Experienced in creating low and high-fidelity interactive prototypes
- Motion. Have had some exposure to creating animated content
- Standards. Familiar with HTML, CSS and web standards
Your role in the team
- As Senior Web Designer you’ll play a central part in helping us deliver innovative creative work that keeps our stakeholders happy and engages with its audience
- Working in our busy creative studio, you’ll be confident owning projects from conception to completion
- You’ll also have the ability to liaising with Front and Back End developers to ensure the end products honours the original concept
- Reporting to the Lead Designer, you’ll react positively to feedback and consistently provide the appropriate design solutions for the task at hand
- Your polished design skills and wire-framing abilities will be central to this and making sure of cross-browser compatibility will be second nature to your way of working
- Developing strong digital concepts from varied briefs is at the heart of what our creative team does
- Shoreditch: A large, modern open plan office in the heart of trendy Shoreditch.
- The chance to work with a fast-growing agile agency with a fun but hardworking team
- Company nights out – mainly involving food!
- A progressive leadership team that encourages new ideas and career development
- Team building charity fundraising days, often involving a bit of physical activity!
- Private healthcare & company pension
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please apply explaining why you’re suitable for the role and enclosing a copy of your latest CV. When applying please include a link to your portfolio showcasing relevant work.
PLEASE NOTE: We are recruiting for this role in-house and, as such, will not welcome unsolicited approaches from recruitment agencies.
Established in 2001, Itineris is a results-driven digital marketing agency with offices in Suffolk and Central London. We help ambitious clients grow through our creative and technical solutions, strategy and consultancy. Our strategy of combined technical and creative thinking has continued to strengthen our digital offering, which includes creative design, digital strategy, mobile, social, SEO, email marketing and of course web design and development.
Let’s go.Apply now
Openings come live all the time, so check back now and again
Senior SEO Specialist
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior SEO Specialist to join our SEO team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with 2-3 years of agency level experience in technical and on-page SEO, as well as content.
Digital project manager
As a Digital Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the lifecycles of multiple new client projects, from the sign off to site launch and beyond. You will navigate an array of client relationships, project timelines, last minute changes, and launches. By collaborating with our technical and creative teams you’ll be delivering high quality and efficient implementations to our valued clients.
Campaign Designer / Senior Campaign Designer
We are recruiting an experienced designer to work on the assets required for our clients’ digital marketing campaigns, including display and paid social advertising creatives, landing pages, and in some cases email templates and other assets.
Tracking Specialist / Senior Tracking Specialist
We are recruiting a measurement and insight specialist with experience in web analytics, media tracking and marketing technology, audits and quality assurance.
As Biddable Director you will lead the department, working on retained, ad-hoc and consulting projects whilst taking full ownership of the commercial success and growth of the team.
As Account Director you will be responsible for the strategic direction of client projects and campaigns. You will build strong relationships with clients and grow the commercial value of accounts by ensuring that we exceed performance targets and deliver on time, in budget and to an exceptionally high standard.
We’re looking for an experienced UX designer who is passionate about solving complex problems that will help to shape the future of some of the largest organisations in the UK. Your primary focus will be CRO within our Marketing department.