Senior Paid Media Specialist
Itineris is a digital marketing agency designed to accelerate our clients’ growth. Our team of digital change makers transform data into actionable insights and focus on the best opportunities to test, learn and grow.
Due to continued success we are looking for an experienced paid media specialist to join our London team as Senior Paid Media Specialist.
As a Senior Paid Media Specialist your main responsibilities will be developing effective paid media strategies for clients across search, display and social media, then launching and optimising their campaigns.
Responsibilities and duties
- Working with both B2B and B2C with clients in the education, not-for-profit, professional services and technology sectors
- Leading paid media strategy and planning for a set of key accounts
- Developing integrated campaign plans across paid search, display and paid social
- Advanced audience analysis and targeting
- Campaign ideation, messaging development and copywriting
- Briefing creatives and landing pages to our design team
- Management of paid media budgets and pacing
- Briefing our measurement team to create performance reports and actionable insights
- Full ownership of campaign and business outcome KPIs and ongoing optimisation
- Client meetings and calls
- Other digital marketing support to both clients and the wider Itineris team as required
We’re looking for someone who takes ownership, so you’ll need to be smart (brains not suit), ambitious and a natural communicator with both clients and colleagues.
You will need at least 2 years’ experience running paid campaigns, ideally gained at a digital agency working on a number of client accounts.
Our ideal candidate will also have at least a 2:1 in a relevant university degree, plus:
- Hands-on experience running paid digital campaigns across multiple channels, specifically:
- Paid search and display (essential)
- Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn (essential)
- Programmatic (desirable)
- Outbrain, Snapchat, Spotify… (desirable)
- Account leadership (multiple clients) and digital/paid media strategy experience
- Able to talk business and marketing interchangeably
- Solid understanding of key marketing concepts and strategy
- In-depth understanding of the audience profiles and targeting options of different paid media channels
- Budgeting, campaign optimisation, and hands-on Google Analytics experience
- Track record of building great client relationships and growing the value of accounts
- Confident, accurate and clear communication skills
- A team-player with a positive, can-do attitude and a good sense of humour
- The opportunity to work with and directly learn from a dynamic team of award-winning digital experts.
- A progressive leadership team that encourages and rewards new ideas and career development.
- Responsibility from day one and no limit to your progression.
- Mentoring and structured training to achieve professional certifications (including Google Ads and Google Analytics certifications).
- Exposure to industry-leading tools and analytics platforms.
- Fantastic modern offices in the heart of the City.
- Regular company socials in London and Suffolk.
- Team-building and charity fundraising days.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Company pension.
We’re Itineris – a digital marketing agency designed to accelerate growth. Our team of digital change makers transform data into actionable insights and focus on the best opportunities to test, learn and grow.
Whether providing strategic advice or hands-on implementation, we combine creative ideas with a skilled and knowledgeable team to deliver them.
We’re committed to quality and continuous improvement, as such Itineris is Google Partner, HubSpot Partner, Microsoft Certified Partner, a member of the Amazon Web Services Partner Network and a Sitefinity Platinum Partner. We are also affiliated with the Direct Marketing Association, Recommended Agencies Register, the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing and the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
PLEASE NOTE: We are recruiting for this role in-house and do not accept unsolicited approaches from recruitment agencies.
Let’s go.Apply now
Openings come live all the time, so check back now and again
Graduate Web Developer
The opportunity to kick-start your career with a young, friendly and ambitious team invested in building your skills. This role can be based in our main office in Shoreditch, London or fully remote.
Graduate Media Executive
Are you looking for a Graduate Media job in the thriving digital industry? Do you want to learn the fundamentals of SEO, Biddable and Digital Strategy? A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Media Executive to join our team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with a relevant degree (minimum 2.1 or equivalent) and a keen interest in digital marketing.
Senior Web Designer
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Senior Web Designer to join our design team. You’ll play a central part in delivering innovative creative. This role is fully remote and open to candidates worldwide.
Graduate SEO Specialist
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate SEO Specialist to join our SEO team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with a relevant degree (minimum 2.1 or equivalent) and a keen interest in SEO.
Graduate Paid Media Specialist
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Paid Media Specialist to join our Biddable team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with a relevant degree (minimum 2.1 or equivalent) and a keen interest in paid media marketing..