- Passion. You’ll be passionate about design.
- Process. You’ll need to be able to show us your process from start to delivery.
- Design. Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and anything design related.
- Journey. Understand the importance of a user’s journey across a business lifecycle.
- Accessibility. A thorough understanding of accessibility across the web.
- Engagement. Experienced in creating low and high-fidelity interactive prototypes
- Motion. Have had some exposure to creating animated content
- Standards. Familiar with HTML, CSS and web standards
Your role in the team
- As Senior Designer you’ll play a central part in helping us deliver innovative creative work that keeps our stakeholders happy and engages with its audience
- Working in our busy creative studio, you’ll be confident owning projects from conception to completion
- You’ll also have the ability to liaising with Front and Back End developers to ensure the end products honours the original concept
- Reporting to the Lead Designer, you’ll react positively to feedback and consistently provide the appropriate design solutions for the task at hand
- Your polished design skills and wire-framing abilities will be central to this and making sure of cross-browser compatibility will be second nature to your way of working
- Developing strong digital concepts from varied briefs is at the heart of what our creative team does
- The opportunity to work with and learn from a dynamic team of award-winning digital experts
- A progressive leadership team that encourages and rewards new ideas and career development
- Responsibility from day one at an ambitious and growing agency with no limit to your progression
- A spacious converted barn in the countryside close to Ipswich.
- Regular company socials, team building and charity fundraising days
- 25 days holiday +bank holidays
- Competitive salary and company pension
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please apply click here. When applying please include a link to your portfolio showcasing relevant work.
PLEASE NOTE: We are recruiting for this role in-house and, as such, will not welcome unsolicited approaches from recruitment agencies.
Established in 2001, Itineris is a results-driven digital marketing agency with offices in Suffolk and Central London. We help ambitious clients grow through our creative and technical solutions, strategy and consultancy. Our strategy of combined technical and creative thinking has continued to strengthen our digital offering, which includes creative design, digital strategy, mobile, social, SEO, email marketing and of course web design and development.
Let’s go.Apply now
Openings come live all the time, so check back now and again
Senior Paid Media Specialist
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Paid Media Specialist to join our Biddable team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with 2-3 years of agency level experience.
Graduate SEO Specialist
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate SEO Specialist to join our SEO team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with a relevant degree (minimum 2.1 or equivalent) and a keen interest in SEO.
Graduate Paid Media Specialist
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Paid Media Specialist to join our Biddable team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with a relevant degree (minimum 2.1 or equivalent) and a keen interest in paid media marketing..
Senior SEO Specialist
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior SEO Specialist to join our SEO team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with 2-3 years of agency level experience in technical and on-page SEO, as well as content.
Digital project manager
As a Digital Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the lifecycles of multiple new client projects, from the sign off to site launch and beyond. You will navigate an array of client relationships, project timelines, last minute changes, and launches. By collaborating with our technical and creative teams you’ll be delivering high quality and efficient implementations to our valued clients.
As Account Director you will be responsible for the strategic direction of client projects and campaigns. You will build strong relationships with clients and grow the commercial value of accounts by ensuring that we exceed performance targets and deliver on time, in budget and to an exceptionally high standard.