Junior Digital Designer
We are looking for a junior designer to join our creative team to help create assets for our clients’ digital marketing campaigns. The Junior Digital Designer is responsible for designing and building campaign visuals for our clients to help them achieve their business goals.
The ideal candidate is a fearless creative explorer that has a great understanding of digital and can produce pixel perfect design that not only looks good but also performs to a high standard. You are a passionate designer who is interested in working on different types of projects. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are hungry to constantly grow your design skills.
Responsibilities and duties
- Design of digital advertising creatives primarily to be used across display and retargeting (Google Display Network), paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn etc) and other digital channels (including Spotify and Tik Tok for example)
- Creation of ad creative ranging from JPGs, GIFs, Videos and HTML Ad Banners
- Supporting on design projects involving a full creative process and bespoke asset deliverables
- Participate in and bring fresh, new ideas to the brainstorming sessions with the creative team
- Deliver pixel-perfect designs and follow guidelines for a wide range of brands
- Working with colleagues on the Itineris creative team to ensure the highest standards of process, delivery and communication/collaboration are maintained
You will be able to sketch concepts and develop ad creative that adheres to design best practices. As such you’ll need a solid understanding of modern digital design technology/processes and have used a range of design tools including Adobe platforms, Figma, Google Web Designer, Sketch, Zeplin and Invision amongst others
- Confidence in presenting creative work
- Highly efficient project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive, can-do attitude and a good sense of humour!
- The opportunity to work with and learn from a dynamic team of award-winning digital experts
- A progressive leadership team that encourages and rewards new ideas and career development
- Responsibility from day one at an ambitious and growing agency with no limit to your progression
- Large, open-plan office in the heart of Shoreditch
- Regular company socials, team building and charity fundraising days
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive salary and company pension
We’re Itineris – a digital marketing agency designed to accelerate growth. Our team of digital changemakers transform data into actionable insights and focus on the best opportunities to test, learn and grow.
Whether providing strategic advice or hands-on implementation, we combine creative ideas with a skilled and knowledgeable team to deliver them.
We’re committed to quality and continuous improvement, as such Itineris is Google Partner, HubSpot Partner, Microsoft Certified Partner, a member of the Amazon Web Services Partner Network and a Sitefinity Platinum Partner. We are also affiliated with the Direct Marketing Association, Recommended Agencies Register, the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing and the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
PLEASE NOTE: We are recruiting for this role in-house and do not accept unsolicited approaches from recruitment agencies.
Let’s go.Apply now
Openings come live all the time, so check back now and again
Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
As an account manager, you will own all aspects of the day-to-day running of client accounts, building strong relationships and ensuring that our campaigns are effective for clients and profitable for the agency.
As Search Lead you will develop integrated search marketing strategies for your clients, secure substantial and ongoing investment for search campaign activity from the leaders of those businesses, and brief / oversee delivery and performance.
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Designer to join our design team in our Ipswich office.
Senior Paid Media Specialist
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Paid Media Specialist to join our Biddable team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with 2-3 years of agency level experience.
Graduate SEO Specialist
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate SEO Specialist to join our SEO team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with a relevant degree (minimum 2.1 or equivalent) and a keen interest in SEO.
Graduate Paid Media Specialist
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Paid Media Specialist to join our Biddable team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with a relevant degree (minimum 2.1 or equivalent) and a keen interest in paid media marketing..