Graduate Web Developer
As a Web Developer, you will need to be a creative, dynamic and self-starting person who is ready to join the development across all platforms and digital products and deliver the technology direction of existing and new websites. You would hold responsibility for:
- The development and enhancement of new and existing websites
- Developing new features and functionality for websites
- Ensuring our clients’ websites are well structured and organised
- Developing, testing and implementing new functionality
- Day-to-day source code maintenance
- Building a better user experience for website visitors.
- Ensuring adequate responsive design, user experience and coding standards are in place
- Always be looking for ways to drive more traffic, engagement and conversions
- Working with the digital team to contribute development work towards the future direction of our clients’ digital strategies
- Experience with the WordPress CMS
- Working knowledge of MySQL / phpMyAdmin
- Preferred knowledge of Trellis, Bedrock and Sage
- Ability to work well in a multi-disciplinary team with mixed levels of technical knowledge
- Can manage own time and workload with minimal supervision
- Can explain technical information in an accessible way
- Can demonstrate troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- The opportunity to work with and directly learn from a dynamic team of award-winning digital experts.
- A progressive leadership team that encourages and rewards new ideas and career development.
- Responsibility from day one and no limit to your progression.
- Mentoring and structured training to achieve professional certifications.
- Exposure to industry-leading tools and platforms.
- Fantastic modern offices in the heart of the City.
- Regular company socials.
- Team-building and charity fundraising days.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Company pension.
We’re Itineris – a digital marketing agency designed to accelerate growth. Our team of digital change makers transform data into actionable insights and focus on the best opportunities to test, learn and grow.
Whether providing strategic advice or hands-on implementation, we combine creative ideas with a skilled and knowledgeable team to deliver them.
We’re committed to quality and continuous improvement, as such Itineris is Google Partner, HubSpot Partner, Microsoft Certified Partner, a member of the Amazon Web Services Partner Network and a Sitefinity Platinum Partner. We are also affiliated with the Direct Marketing Association, Recommended Agencies Register, the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing and the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
PLEASE NOTE: We are recruiting for this role in-house and do not accept unsolicited approaches from recruitment agencies.
Let’s go.Apply now
Openings come live all the time, so check back now and again
Graduate Media Executive
Are you looking for a Graduate Media job in the thriving digital industry? Do you want to learn the fundamentals of SEO, Biddable and Digital Strategy? A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Media Executive to join our team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with a relevant degree (minimum 2.1 or equivalent) and a keen interest in digital marketing.
Senior Web Designer
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Senior Web Designer to join our design team. You’ll play a central part in delivering innovative creative. This role is fully remote and open to candidates worldwide.
Senior Paid Media Specialist
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Paid Media Specialist to join our Biddable team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with 2-3 years of agency level experience.
Graduate SEO Specialist
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate SEO Specialist to join our SEO team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with a relevant degree (minimum 2.1 or equivalent) and a keen interest in SEO.
Graduate Paid Media Specialist
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Paid Media Specialist to join our Biddable team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with a relevant degree (minimum 2.1 or equivalent) and a keen interest in paid media marketing..