Graduate Paid Media Specialist
Itineris is a digital marketing agency designed to accelerate our clients’ growth. Our team of digital change makers transform data into actionable insights and focus on the best opportunities to test, learn and grow.
Due to continued success, we are looking for an outstanding, bright, confident and ambitious Graduate Paid Media Specialist to join our biddable team. The role is based at our London office, right in the heart of the Capital’s Tech industry – Shoreditch – and just minutes away from the vibrant ‘Silicon Roundabout’ area.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Graduate Paid Media Specialist you will support the Senior Biddable Specialist with planning, launching, managing and optimising digital advertising campaigns across search, display and social media.
- Assist with audience analysis, research and persona development.
- Contribute to campaign ideation, messaging development and copywriting.
- Liaise between clients and our design team on ad creatives and landing pages.
- Assist in building out new campaigns across search, display and paid social.
- Carry out campaign testing and optimisation.
- Report on our activity using Google Analytics and other measurement tools.
- Attend client meetings and calls.
- Other activities in keeping with the role of a graduate executive at a fast-paced digital marketing agency.
We are not in the market for a tea-maker, and we don’t hire unpaid interns.
We’re looking for someone smart (brains not suit), ambitious and dedicated, that wants to make an impact on our business from day one.
You’ll need a keen interest in digital marketing and a strong desire to keep learning. We’ll supply a fantastic work environment and interesting real-world challenges, plus the guidance, training and certifications that will accelerate your career in digital.
We are a friendly bunch, so we are also looking for someone who also thrives in a social environment and enjoys being part of a team.
Some relevant experience is desirable rather than essential, but the following are non-negotiable:
- A strong work ethic and desire to learn.
- An analytical mindset and comfortable with numbers.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively with a variety of people and projects.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well to deadlines and under pressure.
- Multitasking and time management.
- Self-motivation and a passion for digital marketing.
- A positive, can-do attitude, and a great sense of humour.
- The opportunity to work with and directly learn from a dynamic team of award-winning digital experts.
- A progressive leadership team that encourages and rewards new ideas and career development.
- Responsibility from day one and no limit to your progression.
- Mentoring and structured training to achieve professional certifications (including Google Ads and Google Analytics certifications).
- Exposure to industry-leading tools and analytics platforms.
- Fantastic modern offices in the heart of the City.
- Regular company socials in London and Suffolk.
- Team-building and charity fundraising days.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Company pension.
We’re Itineris – a digital marketing agency designed to accelerate growth. Our team of digital change makers transform data into actionable insights and focus on the best opportunities to test, learn and grow.
Whether providing strategic advice or hands-on implementation, we combine creative ideas with a skilled and knowledgeable team to deliver them.
We’re committed to quality and continuous improvement, as such Itineris is Google Partner, HubSpot Partner, Microsoft Certified Partner, a member of the Amazon Web Services Partner Network and a Sitefinity Platinum Partner. We are also affiliated with the Direct Marketing Association, Recommended Agencies Register, the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing and the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
PLEASE NOTE: We are recruiting for this role in-house and do not accept unsolicited approaches from recruitment agencies.
Let’s go.Apply now
Openings come live all the time, so check back now and again
Graduate Web Developer
The opportunity to kick-start your career with a young, friendly and ambitious team invested in building your skills. This role can be based in our main office in Shoreditch, London or fully remote.
Graduate Media Executive
Are you looking for a Graduate Media job in the thriving digital industry? Do you want to learn the fundamentals of SEO, Biddable and Digital Strategy? A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Media Executive to join our team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with a relevant degree (minimum 2.1 or equivalent) and a keen interest in digital marketing.
Senior Web Designer
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Senior Web Designer to join our design team. You’ll play a central part in delivering innovative creative. This role is fully remote and open to candidates worldwide.
Senior Paid Media Specialist
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Paid Media Specialist to join our Biddable team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with 2-3 years of agency level experience.
Graduate SEO Specialist
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate SEO Specialist to join our SEO team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with a relevant degree (minimum 2.1 or equivalent) and a keen interest in SEO.