Graduate Media Executive
Itineris is a multi-award-winning full-service digital agency with a talented team of marketing strategists, creatives and developers. We believe that with the right information and expertise, anything is possible.
Due to continued success, we are looking for a bright, confident and ambitious Graduate Media Executive to join our team in London.
As our Graduate Media Executive, you will learn the fundamentals of digital marketing and get the opportunity to put them in to practice.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Graduate Media Executive you will support the strategy, execution and measurement teams with a range of work, including:
- Support SEO team
- Key term research, content assessments and competitor analysis
- Competitor analysis and client website benchmarking (content, on-page optimisations and off-site metrics).
- Organic performance analysis, monitoring of keyword rankings and monthly reporting.
- Support Biddable team
- Contribute to campaign ideation, messaging development and copywriting
- Assist the paid media team across search, display and paid social campaigns
- Report on our activity using Google Analytics and other measurement tools
- Campaign planning and execution
- Liaise between clients and our design team on ad creatives and landing pages
- Attend client meetings and calls
- Other activities in keeping with the role of a graduate media executive at a fast-paced digital marketing agency.
We are not in the market for a tea-maker, and we don’t hire unpaid interns.
We’re looking for someone smart (brains not suit), ambitious and dedicated, that wants to make an impact on our business from day one.
You’ll need a keen interest in digital marketing and a strong desire to keep learning. We’ll supply a fantastic work environment and interesting real-world challenges, plus the guidance, training and certifications that will accelerate your career in digital.
We are a friendly bunch, so we are also looking for someone who also thrives in a social environment and enjoys being part of a team.
Some relevant experience is desirable rather than essential, but the following are non-negotiable:
- A strong work ethic and desire to learn.
- An analytical mindset and comfortable with numbers.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively with a variety of people and projects.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well to deadlines and under pressure.
- Multitasking and time management.
- Self-motivation and a passion for digital marketing.
- A positive, can-do attitude, and a great sense of humour.
To apply for this role, send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Itineris is a results-driven agency that partners with ambitious clients to help them grow. We work collaboratively, delivering award-winning digital strategy, web projects and marketing campaign work that drives meaningful results.
Whether providing strategic advice or hands-on implementation, we combine creative ideas with a skilled and knowledgeable team to deliver them.
We’re committed to quality and continuous improvement, as such Itineris is Google Partner, HubSpot Partner, Microsoft Certified Partner, a member of the Amazon Web Services Partner Network and a Sitefinity Platinum Partner. We are also affiliated with the Direct Marketing Association, Recommended Agencies Register, the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing and the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
of working with us :)
Get certified in digital marketing
Earn certifications across Google’s suite of marketing products.
Accelerate your career
Responsibility from day one and no limit to your progression
Learn from a team of digital experts
Progressive leadership team that encourages and rewards new ideas.
Grow your digital skillset
An opportunity to work with and learn from a dynamic team of award-winning experts
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Work flexibly at home or in our Shoreditch office
Take part in regular company socials in both London + Suffolk.
Let’s go.Apply now
Openings come live all the time, so check back now and again
Graduate Web Developer
The opportunity to kick-start your career with a young, friendly and ambitious team invested in building your skills. This role can be based in our main office in Shoreditch, London or fully remote.
Senior Web Designer
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Senior Web Designer to join our design team. You’ll play a central part in delivering innovative creative. This role is fully remote and open to candidates worldwide.
Senior Paid Media Specialist
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Paid Media Specialist to join our Biddable team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with 2-3 years of agency level experience.
Graduate SEO Specialist
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate SEO Specialist to join our SEO team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with a relevant degree (minimum 2.1 or equivalent) and a keen interest in SEO.
Graduate Paid Media Specialist
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Paid Media Specialist to join our Biddable team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with a relevant degree (minimum 2.1 or equivalent) and a keen interest in paid media marketing..