Digital project manager
Responsibilities and duties
- Overseeing the planning and delivery of projects within the agency to a high standard
- Owning and managing all project requirements, specifications and documentation
- Proactively communicating key information – at the correct level of detail – to all project stakeholders (internal and external)
- Solving and unblocking problems and issues as they arise in a timely and constructive manner
- Advise clients on the best ways to achieve their business objectives through digital marketing, and assist them in prioritising the opportunities likely to deliver the best return
- Own the onboarding process for new clients from contract signature and onboarding to project kick off
- Agree the objectives and scope of work, securing sign off of budgets, roadmaps/specifications
- Lead the commercial relationship, attending regular client calls and meetings
- Own performance targets, and coordinate our areas of expertise to ensure work is delivered on time, in budget and to an exceptionally high standard
- Ensure all clients are aware of and understand our areas of expertise, service capabilities and processes and regard Itineris as a valued growth partner
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of digital best practises, new channel opportunities, ad formats and supporting technology
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of new business pitches
We’re looking for a smart (brains not suit), experienced, engaging digital strategist with good business acumen and outstanding communication skills.
Experience in a role at a growing digital agency (c.£2-10m annual fee income) is ideal. We also welcome applications from candidates with a more technical background in either development or creative stream looking to move into a more strategic, client-facing role.
Either way you’ll know how to deliver the best possible returns from website projects with both large and small media budgets, and have experience growing the value of key client relationships.
Other requirements include:
- Experience in project management within a digital marketing agency is ideal
- A proven track record in organising and coordinating project teams in line with client requirements
- Experience using different project management methodologies.
- Exceptional communication skills – managing stakeholder communications throughout the full project lifecycle.
- Thorough understanding and implementation experience of an industry standard methodology – managing planning, scope, resource and budget
- A good working knowledge of a wide range of digital marketing principles and be able to demonstrate skills including; eye for design detail, technical understanding & working knowledge of one or more CMS.
- Ability to self-manage whilst delivering an insightful, professional and timely service from their first engagement with Itineris
- Confident, clear and persuasive communication skills, both in-person and in writing
- Confident translating business objectives into a digital strategy to achieve them
- A passion for digital marketing that colleagues and clients can feel when they work with you
- A confident, proactive and hands-on approach to developing client relationships and increasing their financial value to the agency
- Able to present complex ideas simply, with experience presenting roadmaps, performance reports and proposals for new work
- A team-player with a positive, can-do attitude and a good sense of humour
How to apply
Apply now with your CV and a short cover letter to let us know why you’d be perfect for this role.
PLEASE NOTE: We are recruiting for this role in-house and with our preferred recruitment partners, so will not accept any unsolicited approaches or CVs from other agencies.
- The opportunity to work with and learn from a dynamic team of award-winning digital experts
- A progressive leadership team that encourages and rewards new ideas and career development
- Responsibility from day one at an ambitious and growing agency
- Large, open plan office in rural Suffolk or in the heart of Shoreditch
- Regular company socials, teambuilding and charity fundraising days
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive salary and company pension
Let’s go.Apply now
Openings come live all the time, so check back now and again
Senior SEO Specialist
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior SEO Specialist to join our SEO team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with 2-3 years of agency level experience in technical and on-page SEO, as well as content.
Senior Web Designer
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Web Designer to join our design team in our Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with both client and agency side experience.
Campaign Designer / Senior Campaign Designer
We are recruiting an experienced designer to work on the assets required for our clients’ digital marketing campaigns, including display and paid social advertising creatives, landing pages, and in some cases email templates and other assets.
Tracking Specialist / Senior Tracking Specialist
We are recruiting a measurement and insight specialist with experience in web analytics, media tracking and marketing technology, audits and quality assurance.
As Biddable Director you will lead the department, working on retained, ad-hoc and consulting projects whilst taking full ownership of the commercial success and growth of the team.
As Account Director you will be responsible for the strategic direction of client projects and campaigns. You will build strong relationships with clients and grow the commercial value of accounts by ensuring that we exceed performance targets and deliver on time, in budget and to an exceptionally high standard.
We’re looking for an experienced UX designer who is passionate about solving complex problems that will help to shape the future of some of the largest organisations in the UK. Your primary focus will be CRO within our Marketing department.