Campaign Designer / Senior Campaign Designer
We are recruiting an experienced designer to work on the assets required for our clients’ digital marketing campaigns, including display and paid social advertising creatives, landing pages, and in some cases email templates and other assets.
Responsibilities and duties
- Design of digital advertising creatives primarily to be used across display and retargeting (Google Display Network), paid social (facebook, instagram, snapchat, LinkedIn etc) and other digital channels (including Spotify and Tik Tok for example)
- Design of landing pages and landing page variants for CRO and A/B testing campaigns
- Additional digital asset design as required, for example email templates
- Leading design projects involving a full creative process and bespoke asset deliverables
- Developing a templated approach to delivering high-performing assets quickly, where the focus of our work is on media buying and campaign management
- Evangelising the value of creative and its potential to transform experience, engagement and results to clients and colleagues
- Working with colleagues on the Itineris creative team to ensure the highest standards of process, delivery and communication/collaboration are maintained
The successful applicant will have a passion for design’s ability to achieve breakthrough digital campaign performance. When talking through your portfolio of relevant work, you will naturally focus on the performance gains achieved by your designs and “aha moments” either in your own development, or in the minds of clients that you’ve helped to realise the power of creativity to deliver breakout results.
You will have experience designing for ambitious and demanding clients, and relish the accountability that comes with setting and achieving clear performance objectives for your creative work.
This experience will include sketching concepts, developing wireframes that adhere to best practise from a performance POV, and briefing technical resources ranging from HTML cut-up agencies to animators. As such you’ll need a solid understanding of modern digital design technology/processes and have used a range of design tools including Adobe platforms, Sketch, Zeplin and Invision amongst others.
Other requirements include:
- Experience working on multiple client accounts concurrently in a fast-moving agency environment
- Confidence in presenting creative work and evangelising the power of design to your clients
- Knowledge of fundamental digital design principles (conversion theory, user experience, HTML/CSS etc)
- Organisational and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interest in new technologies and the digital industry
- A team-player with a positive, can-do attitude and a good sense of humour
- The opportunity to work with and learn from a dynamic team of award-winning digital experts
- A progressive leadership team that encourages and rewards new ideas and career development
- Responsibility from day one at an ambitious and growing agency with no limit to your progression
- Large, open plan office in the heart of Shoreditch
- Regular company socials, teambuilding and charity fundraising days
- 25 days holiday +bank holidays
- Competitive salary and company pension
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV and a short cover letter to [email protected] to tell us why you’d be perfect for this role.
PLEASE NOTE: We are recruiting for this role in-house and with our preferred recruitment partners, so will not accept any unsolicited approaches or CVs from other agencies.
Let’s go.Apply now
Openings come live all the time, so check back now and again
Senior SEO Specialist
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior SEO Specialist to join our SEO team in the Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with 2-3 years of agency level experience in technical and on-page SEO, as well as content.
Senior Web Designer
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Web Designer to join our design team in our Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with both client and agency side experience.
Digital project manager
As a Digital Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the lifecycles of multiple new client projects, from the sign off to site launch and beyond. You will navigate an array of client relationships, project timelines, last minute changes, and launches. By collaborating with our technical and creative teams you’ll be delivering high quality and efficient implementations to our valued clients.
Tracking Specialist / Senior Tracking Specialist
We are recruiting a measurement and insight specialist with experience in web analytics, media tracking and marketing technology, audits and quality assurance.
As Biddable Director you will lead the department, working on retained, ad-hoc and consulting projects whilst taking full ownership of the commercial success and growth of the team.
As Account Director you will be responsible for the strategic direction of client projects and campaigns. You will build strong relationships with clients and grow the commercial value of accounts by ensuring that we exceed performance targets and deliver on time, in budget and to an exceptionally high standard.
We’re looking for an experienced UX designer who is passionate about solving complex problems that will help to shape the future of some of the largest organisations in the UK. Your primary focus will be CRO within our Marketing department.