Due to continued growth we are recruiting a bright, experienced, confident and ambitious Biddable Director to join our execution team in London. As Biddable Director you will lead the department, working on retained, ad-hoc and consulting projects whilst taking full ownership of the commercial success and growth of the team.
Responsibilities and duties
- Ownership of the commercial success and growth of the biddable team
- Leadership and line management of 2 senior paid media specialists, developing their skills and managing the team’s day-to-day workload and performance
- Hands-on campaign management for key client accounts
- Continuous improvement of our processes and deliverables across:
- Audience analysis and targeting
- Campaign ideation, channel and format selection
- Objective-setting, budgeting, media planning and forecasting
- Messaging and creative development (working with our creative team)
- Performance reporting and analysis (working with our measurement team)
- Ongoing campaign optimisation
- Evaluation and introduction of new paid media channels into our offering
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of biddable best practises, channels, ad formats and supporting technology
- Leading pitches for UK and International biddable campaigns and prospective retained clients
- Working with our strategy team to build strong relationships with all clients, ensuring our biddable services are well understood and your team is held in high regard
- Working with our creative team to brief and deliver ad creatives, landing pages and other campaign assets
- Working with our SEO team to deliver integrated SEM campaigns across paid and organic search
- Working with our measurement team to scope and deliver best-in-class performance reporting
- Ownership of our relationships with Google, Microsoft Advertising, other key channels and platforms
- Representing Itineris at industry events and seizing opportunities to raise our profile through thought leadership content, roundtable discussions and presentations
- Other responsibilities in keeping with a management position at an ambitious and growing digital agency
We’re looking for a smart (brains not suit), positive, professional and ambitious biddable evangelist.
Experience managing an agency biddable team is essential, as is experience working for a growing digital agency (c.£2-10m annual fee income). You’ll know how to deliver the best possible returns from campaigns with both large and small media budgets.
Other requirements include:
- Experience leading multiple client accounts concurrently
- Confidence in translating business objectives into marketing campaigns and biddable strategies
- In-depth understanding of the audience profiles, targeting options and ad formats offered by different channels
- Hands-on campaign management experience across:
- Paid search and display (essential)
- Paid social including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn (essential)
- Other channels including Outbrain, Snapchat, Spotify, TikTok etc. (strongly desirable)
- Solid understanding of all elements of the biddable campaign process
- Google Analytics, tag management and campaign tracking experience
- Confident, accurate and clear communication skills
- A team-player with a positive, can-do attitude and a good sense of humour
- The opportunity to work with and learn from a dynamic team of award-winning digital experts
- A progressive leadership team that encourages and rewards new ideas and career development
- Responsibility from day one at an ambitious and growing agency with no limit to your progression
- Large, open plan office in the heart of Shoreditch
- Regular company socials, teambuilding and charity fundraising days
- 25 days holiday +bank holidays
- Competitive salary and company pension
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV and a short cover letter to [email protected] to tell us why you’d be perfect for this role.
PLEASE NOTE: We are recruiting for this role in-house and with our preferred recruitment partners, so will not accept any unsolicited approaches or CVs from other agencies.
Let’s go.Apply now
Openings come live all the time, so check back now and again
Senior Web Designer
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Web Designer to join our design team in our Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with both client and agency side experience.
Digital project manager
As a Digital Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the lifecycles of multiple new client projects, from the sign off to site launch and beyond. You will navigate an array of client relationships, project timelines, last minute changes, and launches. By collaborating with our technical and creative teams you’ll be delivering high quality and efficient implementations to our valued clients.
Campaign Designer / Senior Campaign Designer
We are recruiting an experienced designer to work on the assets required for our clients’ digital marketing campaigns, including display and paid social advertising creatives, landing pages, and in some cases email templates and other assets.
Tracking Specialist / Senior Tracking Specialist
We are recruiting a measurement and insight specialist with experience in web analytics, media tracking and marketing technology, audits and quality assurance.
As Account Director you will be responsible for the strategic direction of client projects and campaigns. You will build strong relationships with clients and grow the commercial value of accounts by ensuring that we exceed performance targets and deliver on time, in budget and to an exceptionally high standard.
We’re looking for an experienced UX designer who is passionate about solving complex problems that will help to shape the future of some of the largest organisations in the UK. Your primary focus will be CRO within our Marketing department.