As Account Director you will be responsible for the strategic direction of client projects and campaigns. You will build strong relationships with clients and grow the commercial value of accounts by ensuring that we exceed performance targets and deliver on time, in budget and to an exceptionally high standard.
Responsibilities and duties
- Own the strategic direction of client projects and campaigns, usually involving multiple areas of expertise including biddable, SEO, creative and measurement
- Maintain an excellent understanding of your clients’ business and marketing objectives, products, services, and competition
- Advise clients on the best ways to achieve their business objectives through digital marketing, and assist them in prioritising the opportunities likely to deliver the best return
- Establish clear briefs, and work with the strategy, measurement, biddable and SEO teams to develop a tailored proposal for each opportunity
- Own the onboarding process for new clients from contract signature and onboarding to project kick off
- Agree the objectives and scope of work, securing sign off of budgets, media plans and roadmaps/specifications
- Lead the commercial relationship, attending regular client calls and meetings
- Own performance targets, and coordinate our areas of expertise to ensure work is delivered on time, in budget and to an exceptionally high standard
- Ensure all clients are aware of and understand our areas of expertise, service capabilities and processes and regard Itineris as a valued growth partner
- Proactively build strong relationships with senior client contacts and network into new departments and teams
- Grow the financial value of each account by developing and presenting proposals for new projects
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of digital best practises, new channel opportunities, ad formats and supporting technology
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of new business pitches
- Deliver quarterly performance review presentations to clients
- Represent Itineris at industry events and seize opportunities to raise our profile through thought leadership content, roundtable discussions and presentations
- Other responsibilities in keeping with a senior position at an ambitious and growing digital agency
We’re looking for a smart (brains not suit), experienced, engaging digital strategist with good business acumen and outstanding communication skills.
Experience in a commercial role at a growing digital agency (c.£2-10m annual fee income) is essential. We also welcome applications from candidates with a more technical background in either biddable or SEO looking to move into a more strategic, client-facing role.
Either way you’ll know how to deliver the best possible returns from campaigns with both large and small media budgets, and have experience growing the value of key client relationships.
Other requirements include:
- Experience leading multiple client accounts concurrently
- Ability to self-manage, ensuring the growth of your client portfolio whilst delivering an insightful, professional and timely service from their first engagement with Itineris
- Confident, clear and persuasive communication skills, both in-person and in writing
- Confident translating business objectives into a digital strategy to achieve them
- Performance marketing experience, with expert knowledge of either biddable/paid media campaigns or SEO/SEM
- Understanding of marketing funnels, and how different digital channels and services can be leveraged to generate awareness, build engagement and deliver conversions
- In-depth understanding of the audience profiles, targeting options and ad formats offered by different channels
- A passion for digital marketing that colleagues and clients can feel when they work with you
- A confident, proactive and hands-on approach to developing client relationships and increasing their financial value to the agency
- Able to present complex ideas simply, with experience presenting roadmaps, performance reports and proposals for new work
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing platforms and tools, for example Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Ads, Sistrix, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Data Studio etc
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- A team-player with a positive, can-do attitude and a good sense of humour
- The opportunity to work with and learn from a dynamic team of award-winning digital experts
- A progressive leadership team that encourages and rewards new ideas and career development
- Responsibility from day one at an ambitious and growing agency with no limit to your progression
- Large, open plan office in the heart of Shoreditch
- Regular company socials, teambuilding and charity fundraising days
- 25 days holiday +bank holidays
- Competitive salary and company pension
How to apply
Apply now by sending your your CV and a short cover letter to [email protected] to tell us why you’d be perfect for this role.
PLEASE NOTE: We are recruiting for this role in-house and with our preferred recruitment partners, so will not accept any unsolicited approaches or CVs from other agencies.
Let’s go.Apply now
Openings come live all the time, so check back now and again
Senior Web Designer
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Web Designer to join our design team in our Shoreditch office. This role is best suited to someone with both client and agency side experience.
Digital project manager
As a Digital Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the lifecycles of multiple new client projects, from the sign off to site launch and beyond. You will navigate an array of client relationships, project timelines, last minute changes, and launches. By collaborating with our technical and creative teams you’ll be delivering high quality and efficient implementations to our valued clients.
Campaign Designer / Senior Campaign Designer
We are recruiting an experienced designer to work on the assets required for our clients’ digital marketing campaigns, including display and paid social advertising creatives, landing pages, and in some cases email templates and other assets.
Tracking Specialist / Senior Tracking Specialist
We are recruiting a measurement and insight specialist with experience in web analytics, media tracking and marketing technology, audits and quality assurance.
As Biddable Director you will lead the department, working on retained, ad-hoc and consulting projects whilst taking full ownership of the commercial success and growth of the team.
We’re looking for an experienced UX designer who is passionate about solving complex problems that will help to shape the future of some of the largest organisations in the UK. Your primary focus will be CRO within our Marketing department.