Location: Ipswich, Suffolk IP8 3JQ
Salary: £40,000 p.a.
Close Date: 29th February 2020
Established in 2001, Itineris is a results-driven digital marketing agency with offices in Suffolk and Central London. We help ambitious clients grow through our creative and technical solutions, strategy and consultancy. Our strategy of combined technical and creative thinking has continued to strengthen our digital offering, which includes creative design, digital strategy, mobile, social, SEO, email marketing and of course web design and development.
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join our design team in our Ipswich office. This role is best suited to someone with both client and agency side experience.
Your role in the team
- As Senior UI/UX Designer you’ll play a central part in helping us deliver innovative creative work that keeps our stakeholders happy and engages with its audience
- Working in our busy creative studio, you’ll be confident owning projects from conception to completion
- You’ll also have the ability to liaising with Front and Back End developers to ensure the end products honours the original concept
- Reporting to other Senior Designers and the Studio Manager, you’ll react positively to feedback and consistently provide the appropriate design solutions for the task at hand
- Your polished UI/UX skills and wire-framing abilities will be central to this and making sure of cross-browser compatibility will be second nature to your way of working
- Developing strong digital concepts from varied briefs is at the heart of what our creative team does
- Proficient in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and inVision
- Experienced in creating low and high-fidelity interactive prototypes and user flows
- Have had some exposure to creating animated content
- Experienced in wireframing (Balsamiq) and have a passion for consistency in UI patterns
- Familiar with HTML, CSS and web standards
- You’ll need to be able to show us your UX/UI process experience from user research to wire-framing concepts and final designs to delivery
- You should be organised in your approach to work using Clickup or similar project management tools
- Occasionally you’ll need to support your more junior colleagues, leading them to follow your high standards and best practices
- Great countryside working environment in an open-plan converted barn, with excellent transport links to the A12 & A14 and plenty of parking
- The chance to work with a fast-growing agile agency with a fun but hardworking team
- Company nights out – mainly involving food – in London & Suffolk
- A progressive leadership team that encourages new ideas and career development
- Team building charity fundraising days, often involving a bit of physical activity!
- Company pension
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please apply explaining why you’re suitable for the role and enclosing a copy of your latest CV. When applying please include a link to your portfolio showcasing relevant work.
To apply, please contact Tim Butcher by email on [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: We are recruiting for this role in-house and, as such, will not welcome unsolicited approaches from recruitment agencies.