Location: Ipswich, Suffolk IP8 3JQ
Salary: £25,000 p.a.
Close Date: 13th April 2020
Itineris is an award-winning web and digital marketing agency with offices in Ipswich and London. We are actively seeking a customer-focussed, confident and organised Account Manager to join our Account Management team. As ‘the face’ of the business with our clients, the Account Management team seeks to deliver outstanding customer service and marketing support to a range of regional and national clients.
Responsibilities and duties
As an Account Manager you will need to have a passion for delivering excellent customer service, be able to work at a fast-pace and committed to a career in digital marketing. If you are looking for an entry-level role in an ambitious and dynamic digital marketing agency, we want to hear from you.
Day-to-day you will be managing incoming enquiries from our clients, listening to and recording their needs, directing the job to the correct department, training clients on using the CMS and keeping clients informed as work progresses.
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work with a range of clients in a professional but helpful manner
- An interest in digital marketing, email marketing and web
- Able to work well within a team
- Happy to answer incoming client calls on the telephone on a daily basis
- Excellent written skills for client-facing emails, client reports and support ticket responses
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Due to our rural location, it is useful if you have a full UK driving licence and your own transport
- Great countryside working environment in an open-plan converted barn, with excellent transport links to the A12 & A14 and plenty of parking
- The chance to work with a fast-growing agile agency with a fun but hardworking team
- Company nights out – mainly involving food – in London & Suffolk
- A progressive leadership team that encourages new ideas and career development
- Team building charity fundraising days, often involving a bit of physical activity!
- Company pension
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
How to Apply
To apply, please contact Tim Butcher by email on [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: We are recruiting for this role in-house and, as such, will not welcome unsolicited approaches from recruitment agencies.